Stephanie King, Ph.D
Leadership and Foundations
Office: Allen 248C
- Ph.D., Community College Leadership, 2003, Mississippi State University
- M.S., Animal Physiology, 1998, Mississippi State University
- B.A., Biological Sciences, 1996, Mississippi University for Women
- Articulation to and from the community college
- Community development and the role of the community college
- Online education
- Adult learning
- CCL 8113 History and Philosophy of the Community College
- CCL 8313 Community College Instructional Assessment
- CCL 8173 Community College Teaching and Learning
- CCL 8343 Community Development and Resources
- CCL 8133 Leadership Theory and Practice in the Community College
- CCL 8143 Program Planning and Development
King, S. B. (2011). Insight gained from a review of the Master of Science Degree in Workforce Education Leadership curriculum. Community College Journal of Research and Practice, 35(1), 43-49.
King, S. B., & Davis, J. E. (2010). Changes in rural schools and communities through collaborative efforts among public schools, higher education institutions, and communities. National Rural School Leadership Journal, 1(1). Retrieved from http://ruraleducation.webs.com/changesinruralschools.htm
King, S. B., & Minchew, S. S. (2010). Community college transfer and university native students' participation in teaching. Community College Journal of Research and Practice, 34(3), 267-276.
King, S., & West, D. (2009). Statewide articulation agreements between high schools and community college career and technical programs. Community College Journal of Research and Practice, 33(6), 527-532.
King, S. B. (2008). Redesign of a statewide health sciences career and technical education program. Journal of Career and Technical Education, 24(1), 14-17.
Herron, J. F., Beedle, J., & King, S. (2006). Making pedagogical decisions: Reasons female faculty in educational leadership select instructional methods. International Journal of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, 17(2), 75-85.